Does Church Membership really matter?
Becoming a member at Bible Baptist Church means becoming a part of our spiritual
family and joining us in one of the most important and exciting “steps of faith”
you will ever take. If you have been attending Bible Baptist Church and are
considering making BBC your church home please see Pastor Kerns or Deacon Bro. Jake Williams.
Why Do You Need A Spiritual Family?
- You Need Healthy Relationships “Two are better than one; because they have a good
reward for their labour. 10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow:
but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help
him up.” – Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- You Need A Place Where You Can Use Your Gifts
“Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.” – 1 Timothy 4:14
- You Need A Place Where You Can Grow “And they continued stedfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.” – Acts 2:42
- You Need To Belong To Something Bigger Than Yourself
“For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.” – Romans 12:4-5
- Because Christ commands it
“Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” – Hebrews 10:25